Monday, September 19, 2011

Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck them. Fuck off.

FUUUUUUCK!  I feel like I don't know ANYTHING these days.  There is far too much bullshit going on and I just don't have the time or patience to try to figure out what is what.  One lesson learned, even if you think you are doing the right thing, you aren't.  So I hope you packed your largest umbrella because there is about to be a shit storm and you dear are in the brown eye of it.  This is why people get by on doing fucked up shit all the time.  They are FULLY prepared for whatever it is that they are going to get in return.  I am sorry to my friend that got sucked into the drama, please know that I honestly didn't think that things would go down the way that they did.  I made a mistake.  Which is also conflicting to me...am I even the fuckee?  Or the am I the fucker?  I can't act like I am some kind of victim in all of this, granted I thought what I said was harmless and not going anywhere other than who I was saying it to, but I knew that there was a possibility that it could in the back of my mind. 



I just have no idea how I am even suppose to feel...but I can give you a short list of emotions:
Irritated
Sad
Confused
Fucked
Fucked
Fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment