Friday, January 6, 2012

Up to my eyes in shit.

So I didn't get a chance to write yesterday because I was up all night cleaning.  As I put in my last blog entry I have a hoarding problem and I was expecting Orkin to come because ever since our neighbors moved we have had a bit of a pest problem.  Just one more reason for me to hate them.  But yeah, I wanted to stay up and get things in order because I don't want pesticide on my dead animals or on my crystal dinnerware stacked up on my Van Gogh.  (I really do over do it on the visuals, but it really isn't that bad haha.  I live in a one bedroom with a toddler and his daughter...........................LOL!)  But I totally over did myself and turns out they gave me the wrong day >.< Fucking assholes.  Not that I didn't need to clean.  Every now and again I get in turbo cleaning mode and can clean the whole place in a few hours.  Last night was NOT the case.  I have a sleeping problem so I don't go to bed until 5 a.m. most of the time anyways but normally I just waste that time watching Netflix and relaxing til I fall asleep.  Needless to say I can barely read what I am typing through my slanty, asian eyes.  But after all of this I have coped with the fact that I could have taken my time.  One thing that I cannot cope with is my daughters newly found scat problem.  For the second time this week she has had a poo party and forced me to scream in fear of her making poo to skin contact with my newly touched up tattoo.  It has been so bad that I just put her in the shower with her diaper on, rinse her off and then draw her a bath so I can "cool down."  Today that was a bad idea because she has decided things on my shelf belong in the bath also.  Victim of the day was a new roll of toilet paper.  Where was that idea when she was smearing shit all over herself?  Bleh. 

So that has pretty much been my day.  I just need to get out of the house and have a drink.  I will be 25 soon and I cant end my early twenties like this.  Depressed, tired and broke.  I need realistic goals.  None of this losing 100lbs in two weeks or getting plastic surgery to look like Barbara Walters.  Maybe something like get through the week without killing someone.  Haha lets face it, that is even hard for me to accomplish.  Today I will say goodbye to sodas.  That seems like a decent start.  If you see me out in public and I am downing a nice frosty root beer please take it upon yourself to punch me in the face.  This even counts towards mixed beverages.  From here on out I will just use juice, milk or other types of booze.  I feel like this might be doable :)  Wish me luck just in case I end up being weak.

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog, i liked it as even i hate pest in my house and i really hate them alot, and liked reading your blog, felt nice...
    Pet Sitting Plano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it is a good way for me to vent.

    ReplyDelete